Saturday, March 21, 2009

OK maybe it's just me, but I am still struggling with this site. I can't seem to be able to read some of the peoples blogs. When I go to click on the profiles they disappear. Is it just me? Maybe it's the weather that is making things freak out. Then again there is that thing called Mercury in retrograde. Maybe we are in that? All I know is that some of the people in the class I am able to see and others I struggle with getting to read their writings. I guess that is enough ranting. I am just frustrated. I have sat here for a half hour trying and clicking buttons. Seriouly, I am not an idiot. I just can't get to where I need to be going. Actually, it took me some time to find my way back to this spot. I had so many windows open.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you aren't able to read other people's blogs. I never have any trouble, but I will say that regarding other computer/internet issues, sometimes I am at a total loss, so don't feel bad. It happens to all of us sometimes.

    ReplyDelete