Thursday, April 16, 2009

I know I am going to sound like a preacher, and I don't even go to church. There is a lot of negative going on in the world right now. Maybe it always has been that way. It just feels like we are surrounded by negative talk and negative actions. When you are handed a bad blow of something, there is a reason for it. Really. Sometimes who knows why, but as long as you think positive, positive comes out of it. Always. Just look for the silver lining or is it through the silver lining. Either way, life is good. I have read a few blogs where the people seem to have back to back crappy stuff happening. Are they bringing it on themselves? I don't mean to sound mean, but seriously, when you think with bad thoughts, bad stuff hangs around. Life is too hard sometimes, why not try to make things happy in your life. Just by smiling, you can have a great day. When you think those happy thoughts, happiness is all around you.
A couple years ago my husband lost his great paying job. I worked part time at a job and volunteered at our kids school quite a bit. The first day of dealing with what had just happened, was scary. I knew everything would be OK. Things happen for a reason, always. Sure enough, it all worked out just fine. My husband started back at school full-time. I went back to work full-time. I ended up hating my job after a couple of years. But what I gained from being there made it all worthwhile. I got some amazing friends out of it. Some people can look at it and think how much they hate their job and dwell only on that instead of looking at what really matters. People and what they give you. Not financially, but emotionally. I did end up walking out of my job one day in November, but fortunately for me, those people that I became friends with found there way to me in one way or another. I would never take any of the bad stuff out of my life because there is so much good that comes back at me just by thinking positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment